The “Readers are Leaders” Literacy Initiative highlights the superb academic and extra-curricular contributions of student who prioritize reading in their personal and professional development. At RMU, readers are leaders.
For more information about “Readers are Leaders” check out Part 1 here!
- Name: Stacy Zamskaya
- RMU Leadership Activities: Volunteer Club
- Major: Business Management
- Career Goals: Become involved in International Business
- Favorite aspect of reading: Being able to escape into an imaginary world.
- Fun Fact: I’m fluent in Russian and love to read Russian books.
- Name: Carlos Ardon
- RMU Leadership Activities: Soccer Team
- Major: Business Administration
- Career Goal: Sales executive
- Favorite thing to read: Sports articles and the newspaper
- Favorite aspect of reading: Learning new things
- Fun fact: I can lick my elbow